A History of Balfron Church
(with thanks to the Balfron Heritage Group)
The original church of Balfron belonged to the Abbey of Inchaffray. It was held with Killearn in 1567 and the church was rebuilt in 1832.
Ministers and further details are listed below
Details of research into churches listed below can be found in The Balfron Heritage website.
A brief history of the churches listed below can be found in the Balfron village website: